Position : Timber Grader
Location : Bintulu
Reports to : Factory Manager
Duties and Responsibilities Include
* Examines lumber on table, moving belt, chain conveyor, or in
racks for defects such as knots, stains, decay, splits, faulty
edges, pitch pockets, wormholes, and defective milling.
* Grades lumber to ensure specified dimensions.
* Marks lumber to indicate grade and processing instructions.
* Determines cuts to be made to obtain highest marketable
value from material.
* Removes unsatisfactory pieces from conveyor or table and
places pieces on stacks, in bins, or on carts.
* Scales board footage and records results.
* One year certificate from college or technical school; or two
to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure
* Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete
variables in standardized situations.
RASASANG SDN BHD
LOT 10969, KEMENA INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, PHASE 2,
JALAN BINTULU-TATAU, BLOCK 37
KEMENA LAND DISTRICT 97000 BINTULU, SARAWAK.
EMAIL : email@example.com