We are an established oil palm mill based in Sarawak. We seek highly motivated, resourceful and suitably qualified individuals to join us for the below position:
1. To supervise the Mill Upgrading Project of Keresa Mill
from the current capacity of 45MT/HR to approx. 55-
- To check all machinery specifications is as per the
quotation by MSHK and quality of workmanship to
acceptable standards complying to DOSH Regulations/
- To coordinate with MSHK on the Project Planning
of installation of all the machinery and resolve all
operational teething problems for successful completion
of the project.
2. To coordinate and work as a team with the Mill Manager
& Subordinates to check and carry out all necessary
Maintenance & Repairs (Planned/ Preventive/Predictive)
to ensure the mill is operating at the rated capacity/
3. To oversee and assist the Estate Managements in the
maintenance and repairs of estate implements (tractors/
trailers/generating sets/JCB and fabrication works.
4. To carry out any rectification/modification works in the
mill as requested by the Mill Manager and approved
by the General Manager/Mill Advisor for continuous
improvement of Mill Performance Parameters (Palm
Product Extractions and Palm Product Quality).
5. To work with the Mill Management Team on the proposed
6. Responsible to nurture and train Junior Engineers
towards an efficient working environment taking
cognizance of grooming human capital of good caliber,
disciplined and possessing the right values, attitude and
aptitude as the company’s greatest assets for successful
career succession planning.
• Must possess at least Certificate in Mechanical/Chemical/
Electrical/Manufacturing Engineering or related fields or
• At least 3 years working experience in Palm Oil Mill
• Excellent Leadership, good interpersonal and
• Willing to based at remote area.
We offer an attractive remuneration that commensurate
with experience to successful candidates. For interested
applicants, please write-in with full resume which should
include your current and expected salary, together with a
copy of passport-sized photo to:
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
P.O. BOX 734
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.