SRI DATAI MINING SDN BHD
SRI DATAI MINING SDN BHD (545792-P)
1. MECHANICAL ENGINEER / ENGINEER
• Plan and arrange all activities related with equipment maintenance
inclusive of preventive and corrective maintenance to optimize the
productivity and utilization of the equipment and plant.
• Coordinate weekly planning meeting related with maintenance.
• Prepare preventive maintenance plans that are aligned with
continuous maintenance goals.
• Coordinate with maintenance staff, sub-contractors and external
• Encourage and promote continuous improvement by constantly
looking for opportunities to improve work practices and procedures.
• Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) and other relevant fields
• Prefer with 10 years experiences in relevant position
• Strong leadership, analytical skill, results oriented and able to work
in a team
2. SENIOR TECHNICAL ADVISOR
• Provide technical knowledge sharing, guidance and training to
• Plan and prepare heavy machinery maintenance schedule and
• Analyze and make mine planning based on maintenance reports.
• Minimum diploma, vocational education, or professional certificate
in relevant field
• Possess at least 5 years of working experience and technical
knowledge in relevant field
Please email your resume to email@example.com