Requested positions will be available in Sapura Subsea Services Miri Office / Sarawak :
Below will be above position’s JD:
• To provide competent diving technical support to the management team.
• To assist management in achieving diving safety requirements.
• Provide the following support.
o Competent technical input at the appropriate diving operation phases to optimise value
o Technical input into the ALARP statement o Review diving contract requirements and their suitability
o Participate in technical capability review of tenders
o Approve submitted Diving Operation Plans (DOPs)
o Monitor contractor compliance including assurance and verification audits
o Technical review to diving incidents and advise the CH on any barrier and control failures.
o Review, and input at the appropriate stages of the diving project management.
o To verify that the diving practices and controls remain fit for purpose.
o To communicate improvements to management.
o To identify opportunities to improve diving practices.
o To initiate internal and external industry safety notifications.
o To establish value drivers and recommendations to assist management with
Qualification requirement :
• NEBOSH International Certificate in Health and Safety
• Bell diving supervisor certificate (IMCA Recognized)
• BOSEIT (OPITO approved)-in date cert
• Advanced First Aid -in date cert
• PMU Offshore Medical Cert -in date cert
• At least 45 years of experience in offshore diving industry with minimum of 15 years of experience in capacity of Saturation Diving Supervisor / Operation Superintendent and minimum of 15 years of experience in capacity of Diving Consultant / Project Manager / Diving Safety Manager / Diving and ROV Technical Authority / SME TENDER
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume with full details of their qualification and employment history, photocopy of IC, testimonials, copies of relevant certificates, current and expected salary together with a recent passport sized photograph and contact number.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +03-86577541
* Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted