SENIOR SECRETARIAL ASSISTANT
Vacancy exist in an established secretarial firm with offices in Kota Kinabalu and Labuan for the position of “ SENIOR SECRETARIAL ASSISTANT ” in their Kota Kinabalu office.
• Experience with Mycoid and MBRS for SSM online submission.
• Prepare, arrange and timely lodgement of statutory documents, annual return and other secretarial matters in accordance with the requirements of Companies Act 2016 and other authorities.
• Prepare directors and members resolution, minutes of meeting and other secretarial documents.
• Handling customers or potential customers’ enquiries and concerns.
• Maintain statutory books, register books secretary records.
• Liaise with external parties such as other secretary firms, auditors, local authorities and others.
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Degree in any relevant discipline.
• Candidate with at least ICSA or part ICSA qualification preferred.
• Those candidates without qualification but with extensive experience will also be considered.
• Pleasant personality and able to work independently.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office application, such as MS Word and MS Excel.
• Proficient in spoken and written in English & Bahasa Malaysia, for candidate able to speak in Mandarin is an advantage.
• At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Interested candidates are invited to email resume with current and expected salary to email@example.com before 31st March 2021.