Sarawak Tourism Board
Sarawak Tourism Board is looking for highly motivated, committed, energetic and vibrant personality to join our team for the following position:
- Senior Director, Grade N52
- Develop, implement, and evaluate strategic communications plan for the promotions of Sarawak as a tourist destination.
- Executing and monitoring the effectiveness of the strategic communications and media outreach efforts to increase the attention on Sarawak.
- Analysing the communications data for the sound decision making.
- Oversee the organisation's digital assets, ensuring that it has the virtual and technological resources needed to achieve its communications vision.
- To provide Industry Trends and Updates
- Possess a Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or other related fields.
- A minimum of 7 years of communications experience with at least 3 years of Senior Management position in developing and executing successful, comprehensive communications and outreach strategies.
- Acquires excellent practices and achievements in any field of communications
- Director — Digital Communications, Grade N48
- Plan, execute and monitor all digital communications medium as a means to increase the digital reach of Sarawak as a tourist destination
- Oversee and lead the strategy, execution, and implementation of all digital platforms and communications.
- Coordinate the dissemination of messages by selecting the most effective and digital/social media platforms.
- Produce reports on the progress of the Digital Communications
- Possess a Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing or a related Information Technology discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years of communications, marketing or public relations or related experiences.
- Excellent planning and web project management skills across multiple platforms such as websites, social media, apps, mobile, etc.
- Good writing, editing, proofreading, and verbal communication skills.
- Manager — Editorial/Content, Grade N41
- Develops, executes and delivers editorial content across all channels
- In charge of content production, which includes the development, editing, management, quality control and implementation.
- Manage content distribution to internal and external channels (press materials, website, newsletters and social media platforms).
- Possess a Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations or other related fields.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in an editorial content role, with a portfolio of work to show productions of self-developed content.
- Strong expertise in content strategy and able to lead editorial content campaigns, both online and offline.
- Assistant Manager — Editorial/Content, Grade N29
- Write articles, promotional materials; proofread texts; create and curate digital content, including social media posts.
- Support the management to administer, plan and produce various publications.
- Minimum qualification with Diploma in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations or other related fields.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a strong personal drive for quality.
- At least 1 year experience in content development.
- Manager — Corporate Relations, Grade N41
- Conceptualize, plan, develop, execute and manage effective strategic Corporate Relations programs and projects.
- Analysing the results and achievements of all Corporate Relations programs
- Manage communications with external parties by establishing and maintaining
- Possess a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication or other related fields.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experiences in relevant fields.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills and the ability to engage with corporates at all levels.
- Manager — Strategic Transformation, Grade N41
- Facilitate the development of the organisation's strategies, translate these into actions, monitor performance, and report on the effective execution of these strategies as well as to drive the transformational agenda of the organisation.
- Oversee the legal aspects of the organisation and to ensure that legal matters are managed properly and efficiently.
- Produce reports and minutes on the administrative of the Board of Directors
Possess a Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB), with at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
Proven track record of delivering results in developing, implementation and driving strategies. Experiences in the fields of strategic management, performance management and strategy Implementation.
- Manager — General Administrative, Grade N41
- Responsible for the overall general administrative and management of the
- Develop and implement the smooth day-to-day operations of the organisation.
- Develop a comprehensive and progressive administration system and processes
- Possess a Bachelor's degree in Public Administration, Business Administration or related discipline.
- A least 5 years' managerial experience required, preferably in the public administration and/or related field.
- Mature, dynamic and tactful personality with strong leadership & people management skills.
- Driver, Grade HI I
- Driver for the Office vehicle.
- Maintain and Upkeep the Official vehicle and vehicle registry.
Minimum qualification with SPM with credit in Bahasa Malaysia. At least 1 year's experience in driving official vehicle.
Strong teamwork, courteous, and able to perform multiple tasks.
- Assistant Accountant, Grade W29
- Assist in preparing financial documents, budget, reports and other financial
- Handle daily accounting transaction & monitor cash flow.
- Manage accounting/record keeping systems and procedures and performs accounting duties to effect procedures.
- Minimum qualification with Diploma in Accountancy or Finance.
- At least 3 years' working experience in finance roles with experience in the management of computerized financial accounting systems.
- Excellent understanding of accounting rules, procedure and standard.
- Auditor, W41
- Perform the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations' effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations as acquired by Sarawak State Government
- Develop internal audit scope, perform internal audit procedures, and prepare internal audit reports.
- Produce audit plan and audit reports
Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or any related fields.
At least 5 years of working experience in auditing.
Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
Interested applicants can email a cover letter (indicating the position) and CV
including relevant certificates to email@example.com
Deadline for application: 4 November 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.