Applications are invited for local citizens for the post of RESIDENT ENGINEER.
Duties/ Job Description:
• Supervises all activities of project are in accordance to the design intent in ensuring compliance of all plans and specifications.
• Manages and maintains accurate field notes and maintains flow of technical information with comprehensive assessment reports.
• Establishes an estimated cost and decides on tools and technologies to be used for the job as well as a timeframe for the work to be completed.
• Conducts study of environmental condition or traffic patterns to identify engineering problems and measures potential impact of the project.
• Ensures staffs are properly trained in the use of all equipment with knowledge of the safety and health standards.
• Possesses at least Diploma or Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering or any relevant fields.
• At least 5 years of working experience in Civil and Infrastructure Works or construction related field.
Applications complete with relevant details of qualification and experience should be addressed to Perbena Emas Sdn Bhd (firstname.lastname@example.org) not later than 10 October 2021.