An established consulting engineering firm has vacancies for supervision and contract administration for water supply project in Tanjung Manis & Sarikei, Sarawak.
• Shall possess recognized Degree in Civil Engineering
• A Registered Graduate Engineer with BEM preferable
• At least 10 years of working experience in construction
• Liaise with Design office
• Ensuring that works on site are in accordance with the design intent.
• Reviewing of construction or contract drawings for constructability
• Implement the approved QAP and to advise on its improvement from time to time.
• To verify as-built drawings and documentation, contractor’s progress claims (physical & financial), PTIVO and EOT
• Review Contractor’s work program from time to time
• Review Contractor’s method statements and shopdrawings.
• Attend or conduct technical / Coordination meeting with contractor.
• Attend or conduct site meeting and meeting with client.
• Coordinate with utilities on service relocation.
Salary & Site Allowance will be paid in accordance with Manual Perolehan Perkhidmatan Perunding Edisi 2011 (Pindaan Kedua)
Interested applicants are to submit their application letter together with detailed curriculum vitae, photographs (NR), expected salary and telephone contact number to:-