Jurutera Minsar Consult is seeking suitably qualified candidates to fill up the following immediate vacancies of site supervision of Road Projects in Kapit Region, Sarawak.
• Recognised degree in Civil Engineering by the Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM).
• Registered with BEM with a minimum “Graduate Engineer” Membership.
• Registration as a Professional Engineer (Ir.) with BEM will be an added advantage.
• Strong team player. Ability to lead, coach and manage members of the supervision team.
• At least 15 years of related working experience as Resident Engineer in the construction supervision of Civil Engineering Projects (Roads).
Attractive remunerations will be offered to candidates who meet the relevant qualifications and experience requirements. Applications are to be submitted with curriculum vitae, recent passport size photo (n.r), relevant certificates, current & expected salaries and contact telephone number not later than 5 November 2021 to :
Human Resource Department
P O Box 1872
Fax No.: 082-415040
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.