We are an established Malaysian company involving in offshore oil and gas platform maintenance projects. In line with our business growth, we are looking for dynamic and highly motivated personnel who like challenging job to fill in the following post:
QAQC Engineer (Based in Miri)
• Possess engineering degree in chemical discipline from recognized tertiary education institutions with certification from BEM and IEM.
• Candidate must be well versed in Petronas Technical Standard and have at least & 3 to 5 years’ experience in Quality Control & 8 to 10 years’ experience in the Oil & Gas industry work experience in offshore oil and gas industry subsea pipeline work using advanced or innovative technology. He or she must be able to prepare approved technical procedure providing details on operation philosophy, technical specification and operating checklist for offshore execution.
• Develop a quality management plan which will include but not limited to the following; Personnel competency and qualification, Work Procedures, Organisation structure, Material Certifications, Inspection test plan, Site visit and closed out Report, Daily report, weekly report and monthly report, Technical non-conformance management and Internal audit
and management audit
• Required to plan and carry out routine inspection of all pipeline risers from mean sea level to pig trap system with the in-house engineering team. During inspection, condition of the riser pipes, coating, riser clamps, valves, flanges, stud bolts and pipe supports need to be established.
• Manage third party vendor for the provision of NDT technicians and equipment to ensure compliance and review the procedure for inspection techniques from vendor and ensure they comply with quality management system and technical specifications of our client.
• Prepare inspection and test plan for company’s contract with client and site-specific test plan for each individual project before execution starts.
• To ensure that all construction activities i.e., welding, blasting, painting, etc will be carried out is in compliance with technical specifications from client and inspection records are compiled and maintained.
• Assist engineers to ensure that project documentations are done correctly and in line with quality management system of the client.
• Carry out internal audits as and when required to ensure that execution of contract with client is in compliance with client and own quality management system.
• Experience in platform structural and piping maintenance related activities can be an added advantage.
• Conversant in computer and with good report writing skill.
• Independent, performance driven, target orientated and highly motivated towards successful career in either engineering or project management.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good command of English & Bahasa Malaysia.
• Possess a valid driving license and willing to work offshore
Interested applicants are invited to e-mail with detailed resume together with photograph and telephone contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 28 February 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.