Applications are invited for local citizens for the post of PROJECT MANAGER.
• Overall site planning, coordinating and managing to ensure completion of works within required standards, quality and meet project deadlines and client’s expectations.
• Preparation and execution of Project Implementation Plan and Project Quality Plan to be completed on time.
• Works closely with management team to establish and controls project budget, claims and manpower planning.
• Follows quality control policies to ensure all works are carried out in accordance with specifications, standards, quality guidelines, safety regulations on site and contractual obligations.
• Follows up on contracts administration, construction claims and contractual issues.
• Possesses at least Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Engineering or any relevant fields.
• 5-8 years working experience in road construction or exposure to build high rise building construction.
Applications complete with relevant details of qualifi cation and experience should be addressed to Perbena Emas Sdn Bhd (firstname.lastname@example.org) not later than 21 August 2021.