We are an established Malaysian company involving in offshore oil and gas platform maintenance projects. In line with our business growth, we are looking for dynamic and highly motivated personnel who like challenging job to fill in the following post:
1. Project Manager (Based in Miri)
• Possess engineering degree in any discipline from recognized tertiary education institutions.
• Candidate must be well versed in Internal code such as ASME B 31.8, ASME B 31.4, ASME B 31.3 API 1104, Petronas Technical Standard and another international standard such as DNV on pipeline Integrity.
• Candidate must have at least 16 years’ work experience in Oil and Gas industry, and possess minimum of 12 years’ work experience (Offshore and Onshore) in
o Pipeline Construction & Installations Work (EPCIC),
o Pipeline Maintenance work such as Riser Maintenance, Pig Trap Maintenance, Pipeline Operational Pigging, Right of Way (ROW) Maintenance, Top Side Minor Modifications, Pipeline Re-commissioning, Decommissioning and Integrity Hydro test.
o Pipeline Internal Inspection work such as Inline Inspections (MFL & UT) utilizing auxiliary pumping and online utilizing production product, Umbilical UT Inspections and CPROV.
o Have carry out minimum 6 numbers of Pipeline Isolation work utilizing either Techno plug, Smart Plug, Hot Tapping and BISEP or Hot tapping and Stopple Plug or any advanced or innovative technology on pipeline isolation.
o Pipeline Repair Work such as Pipeline Sectional Replacement (Direct Weld or Smart Flange Repair), Pig Trap Replacement, Pig Trap Door Closure Replacement, Pipe Strengthening Utilizing wrapping materials. Knowledgeable in Blasting and Coating Work
• Candidate must be able to interpret Inspection report and Propose Way Forward.
• Candidate must be able to plan, prepare and approve technical procedure providing details on operation and maintenance philosophy, technical specification and operating checklist for offshore execution.
• Experience in platform structural, piping maintenance, pipeline pre-commissioning, re-commissioning, de-commissioning, and pipeline internal cleaning work related activities can be an added advantage.
• Conversant in computer and with good report writing skill.
• Independent, performance driven, target orientated and highly motivated towards successful career in either engineering or project management.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good command of English & Bahasa Malaysia.
• Possess a valid driving license and willing to travel and work offshore
Interested applicants are invited to e-mail with detailed resume together with photograph and telephone contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 28 February 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.