Established in 1984, Chemsain Konsultant Sdn Bhd is one of Malaysia’s largest companies providing services in water infrastructure, environment, engineering, occupational safety and health, scientific research & development, laboratory services and information technology. We are inviting qualified individuals to join us for the following positions in Sarawak mainly in Kuching, Samarahan, Betong, Sibu, Mukah and Miri Divisions.
Responsible to design and maintain piping and flow routes through raw water intake system, water treatment facilities, water distribution-booster pumping system. Oversee the installation, operation and maintenance of equipment, facilities and system.
• Degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering
• Experience in plant engineering
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, excellent spoken and written skills in English
• Able to multi-task, good team player, independent and proactive
• Computer proficiency in CAD/GIS
• Possess own transport, willing to travel and to be stationed at site
Interested candidates are to submit C.V. stating qualification, work experience, current and expected salary together with a passport-sized photograph (non-returnable) by email to email@example.com or to the following address latest by
15th November 2020: -
Chemsain Konsultant Sdn Bhd (130904-U)
Human Resource Department
172 Rock Road
93200 Kuching Sarawak