M & E (INSPECTOR OF WORK)
We are seeking for suitable candidates who are hardworking, enthusiastic and self-motivated to be part of our organization in the following position:
M & E (INSPECTOR OF WORK)-1 Position
• Ensuring the installation of Mechanical & Electrical services and construction standards are adhered to by contractor.
• Ensuring contractors’ compliance with contract, plans, regulations & standards
• Monitoring & checking all material deliver to job site.
• Coordinate and supervise site operations works, ensuring timely completion and quality of works.
• Assist to monitoring the standards of work, promoting best practice, health & safety, risk mitigation on site.
• Liaise with site personnel such as Site Supervisors, Site Engineers and contractors to ensure smooth running of the project on site.
• Provide technical advice to resolve immediate problems on site whilst maintaining overall project standards.
• Prepare relevant project reports and implement day-to-day activities as assigned by Project Manager.
• Must possess a recognized Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent and registered Inspector of Work (IOW) with BEM.
• Preferably with minimum 7 years of related working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Good Communication and interpersonal skills with clients, relevant authorities and consultants.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision and positive attitude.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications together with curriculum vitae, relevant certification, copy of I.C and passport-sized photographs not later than 8th October 2021 to:
3rd Floor, Lot 149. Section 54,
Jalan Petanak, 93100 Kuching, Sarawak
Fax No: 082-424995