Longsheng Engineering & Construction
Application are invited from local citizens for the post (s) :
1. Assistant Civil Engineer (5 post)
2. Quality Control Specialist (6 post)
3. Quantity Surveyor (6 post)
4. Heavy Equipment Specialist (6 post)
Duties : 1. Provides assistance to the Civil Engineer in developing civil and structural engineering designs and concepts. He/She provides technical support during construction and site showround. He/She coordinates with sub-contractors, suppliers and consultants.
2. Quality control specialists work in a variety of industries, from manufacturing to food production, and are responsible for checking outgoing products to ensure that they are free of defects and produced according to internal specifications and external guidelines. This is a highly detail-oriented role, requiring familiarity with manufacturing and production processes combined with extensive knowledge of specifications and product testing.
3. Analyzing existing budgets and making improvements, reviewing plans and preparing quantity estimates, negotiating with various contractors and vendors, as well as building relationships with clients and site managers.
4. Responsible to maintain all heavy equipments such as tunnel boring machine, operating heavy equipments in a safe & effective manner in order to minimized the risk of injury, property damage or loss of life.
Qualification : Diploma / Degree in construction civil, structural, foundation etc :-
Experience : At least three years experience in construction / Hydro Dam Construction / Mining & Quarry
Remuneration : Based on experience
Other benefits : EPF & SOCSO
Application complete with relevant details of qualifications and experience should be address to Longsheng Engineering & Construction (M) Sdn. Bhd. (Co.No. 817111-D), Forgo Jaya
Commercial Centre, 206 (7839-7840) Jalan Sultan Iskandar, Assyakirin Commerce Square PH 2, 97000 Bintulu Sarawak not later 15th February 2022.
Please note that a copy of the application must be forwarded to:
Standing Committee Of Officials on Localization of Employment in Commerce and Industry, Sarawak
c/o Immigration Department
Federal Offices Complex
93350 Kuching, Sarawak.