We are an established oil palm mill based in Bintulu, Sarawak. We are currently
seeking for suitable qualified candidates to join us for the below position:
LABORATORY EXECUTIVE – Bintulu, Sarawak
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform day-to-day laboratory analysis according to the analysis
• Completes all necessary analysis records and reports.
• Ensure all records and reports are updated on time and properly
• Report the off-spec result to superior for immediate action.
• To test palm oil and palm kernel quality before being sent to factory.
• Attend all laboratory testing.
• Daily involvement in mill process control.
• Update the mill losses in production.
• Ensure the lab safety practice is followed at all time.
• Certificates in Mill Palm Oil Operations.
• More than 5 years’ experience in Mill Operations.
• 5-7 years laboratory testing experience in oil processing refinery or
solvent extraction plant.
• Able to deal with any quality issues in production line.
• Able to work in remote area.
• Accommodation is provided.
• Able to start immediately.
We offer an attractive remuneration that commensurate with experience to
successful candidates. For interested applicants, please write-in with full
resume which should include your current and expected salary, together with
a copy of passport-sized photo to:
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
LEVEL 7, TUN JUGAH TOWER
JALAN TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN
E-mail address: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.