Instructor Technical (Oil & Gas, Electrical & Electronic, Safety, Construction)
(Oil & Gas, Electrical & Electronic, Safety, Construction)
Grade : DG41
Number of Vacant : All campus – 5 vacant
Probation Period : 1 – 3 years of probation
Term of Employment :
1. Master or
2. Degree in related field with at least 5 years of experience or
3. Diploma in related field with at least 10 years of experience
4. Candidate must be Sarawak citizen
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITY :
(a) 70% Teaching
1. Teaching and delivering according to the course subject.
2. Ensure student can adopt teaching method delivering.
3. Regulate the practical activities of students and ensure their implementation in
accordance with the guidelines provided
4. Create and develop course schedule, attendance, course delivery and etc.
5. Conduct class/workshop within technical training calendar and timetable.
(b) 30% Administration
1. Prepare checklist for equipment / tools and consumable.
2. Ensure safety work environment within office, classroom and workshop.
3. Prepare workshop and class according to technical training calendar and timetable.
4. Monitor, develop and report any requirement for store, consumable, tools, equipment and machines.
5. Able to execute any task given by superior from time to time
Interested applicants are required to submit their cover letter stating post applied, resume, certificates, identification card (MyKad), contact number and recent passport size photo (n.r) to:
Centre of Technical Excellence Sarawak (CENTEXS)
Jalan Sultan Tengah, Rampangi, Santubong
93050 Kuching, Sarawak.
**Incomplete submission of documents will not be entertained