We attract and nurture talents to grow with us and reward our employees
with comprehensive and competitive remuneration package, career
progression, enriching training & development opportunities. In line
with our business expansion, we are seeking for highly competent and
motivated individual to join our team as: -
Oversee the business and operations comprising the functions of retail operation,
merchandising, purchasing, sales & marketing, administration and human
resource. Responsible for effective planning and decision making to attain
desirable profit-making results and ensuring smooth cash flow.
• Participate in formulating and administering company policies, directing and
coordinating all department activities to develop and implement goals and
objectives to meet business and profitable growth.
• Review analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine
department progress toward stated goals and objectives.
• Developing and adhering to all standard operating procedures and ensure
• Ensure the business and operations comply with government or other required
• Responsible for business development to achieve the targeted sales and
• Oversee key hiring and talent development program.
• Promote healthy internal culture for employee retention and encourages their
professional growth development.
• Communicate strategy and results to employees.
• Evaluate and decision making for key investments in equipment, infrastructure
• Oversees processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
• To perform any other related duties assigned by the Management from time to
• At least a Bachelor Degree in Business Admin, Business Development or
• At least 10 years of related working experience preferably in managerial
• Possess a strong leadership, analytical, problem solving and communication
• Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel application
• Willing to work on flexi hours and adaptable to various type of working
• Must be willing to work and station in Kuching, Sarawak
Interested candidates are invited to send in full resume stating current and
expected salary, working experience, academic qualification, contact details
together with a recent passport-sized photograph not later than 28th January
LIAN HUA SENG RETAIL SDN BHD (1292486-T)
Lot 646, Section 64, KTLD, 2 ½ Mile,
Jalan Pending, 93450 Kuching, Sarawak