Applications are invited for local citizens for the post of GENERAL MANAGER.
Duties/ Job Description:
• Reviewing and adjusting the current operations structure to suit growth ambitions.
• Developing a team of dedicated and capable Restaurant Managers, Head Chefs & Operations Manager to
ensure smooth running of operations.
• Regular coaching of Restaurant Managers, Head Chefs, Operations Managers & upcoming leaders on leadership
skills and principles to ensure they are equipped with the right tools and mindset to succeed at their work.
• Driving sales targets and reduce outlet wastage and overheads.
• Conducting frequent visits to outlets to check if outlets are operating efficiently and in compliance with the SOPs
and guidelines set by management.
• Correcting deviations in behaviours and processes which deviate from best practices and company policies.
• Ensuring Restaurant Managers, Head Chefs & Operations Managers are diligently carrying out their duties and
promptly correcting gaps highlighted in mystery shopper reports and Quality Service Cleanliness (QSC) audits.
• Participating in daily, weekly and monthly leadership meetings and presenting own KPIs or reports as and when
• Maintaining constant communication with various departments on identification and resolution of issues as and
when they happen.
• Contribute knowledge to cross functional teams to improve the competitiveness of the Company.
• Possess at least a Bachelors in Hospitality, Food & Beverage Management or any related disciplines.
• A minimum of 5 - 8 years working experience in the same management capacity within the F&B or retail/hospitality
Applications complete with relevant details of qualification and experience should be addressed to
Food Journal Sdn Bhd (1147403-X)( email@example.com ) not later than 20 November 2022.