Ginger & Coconut Development Sdn Bhd
• Undertake and contribute to all mud crab farm operations
including, but not limited to pond preparation, feeding,
water quality monitoring, monitoring of stock, harvesting,
processing and packing.
• Ensure that all feeds, equipment and goods required to run
the business successfully are ordered on a timely basis.
• Assist in the operation and maintenance of a successful
mud crab farming.
• Assist in the monitoring, reporting, planning and
administration of mud crab grow out.
• Ensure that Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) standards
are followed on site during construction, operation and
maintenance of any equipment and ensure that all local
standards, regulations and requirements are also complied
• Liaise with company staff, contract farmers and the general
public as necessary to further the development of the
• Maintain records, receipts, and paperwork as appropriate
for any work undertaken on behalf of G&C as directed by
• Meet or exceed the performance criteria mutually agreed to
• Undertake any other duties as may be required from time to
time as directed by G&C.
• Qualification in agriculture, aquaculture, fisheries or related
• Work experience in agriculture, aquaculture, fisheries or
related field preferred
• Competent in spoken and written English Language
• Skills and experience in farm maintenance, construction or
plumbing an advantage
• Must be able to work as a team and follow instructions
Interested candidates are invited to write in with a complete
resume, stating details of personal particulars, academic
qualifications, working experience, current and expected
salary, telephone contact number and a non- returnable
passport size photograph to the:
GINGER & COCONUT DEVELOPMENT SDN. BHD. (889538-D)
Queen’s Court, Block E-4-1, Lot 9937, Jalan Wan Alwi, 93350
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
Tel : +6 082 575 763
or Email at: email@example.com
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)