Applications are invited for local citizens for the post of:
No of vacancies: 1
1. Manages and responsible for the overall operation of the assigned plantation
2. Ensure that all activities around the plantation are being conducted accordingly to the company’s policies, procedures and in accordance with food agriculture practice.
3. Produces plantation annual work plan and budget which includes workforce plan, logistics and fresh fruit bunches projection.
4. Provides direction and coordination of plantation production and administrative management
5. Ensures that all plantation facilities and equipment are efficiently managed.
Qualification: Diploma/Degree in Plantation Management /Agriculture or equivalent
Experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience in Oil Palm Plantation or relevant experience
Remuneration: RM 8,000.00 per month
Other benefits: Transport Allowance / Housing Allowance / Petrol Allowance
Application complete with all relevant details of qualifications and experience should be address to KERESA PLANTATIONS SDN BHD (74447-V)
LEVEL 5, TUN JUGAH TOWER, JALAN TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN, 93100 KUCHING SARAWAK not later than 5th December 2021.