• Assisting in the food preparation process.
• Cooking and preparing elements of high quality dishes.
• Preparing vegetables, meats and fish.
• Assisting other Chefs.
• Helping with deliveries and restocking.
• Assisting with stock rotation cleaning stations.
• Contributing to maintaining kitchen and food safety standards.
• Carry out any other duties as required by management.
• Required Malay.
• At least certificate in Culinary Art.
• At least 1 year working experience.
• Able to work shift.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• A team player.
Interest candidate may send in your resume, passport size photo, all relevant certificates, NRIC photocopy and your expected salary to
Only short listed candidate will be called for interview.