Corporate and Conveyancing Legal Assistant
Vacancy for Corporate and Conveyancing Legal Assistant (Kuching, Sarawak)
• Attending to and undertake various legal matters mainly relating to real estate and conveyancing, banking, corporate, commercial and other matters.
• Undertake legal research and due diligence exercises for corporate clients.
• Liaising with the land office, government departments, banks, clients and counter-parties.
• Other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
• Minimum 1 year working experience in a legal firm in the conveyancing and corporate department.
• Proficient in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia. Spoken Mandarin is an advantage.
• Candidate is expected to be meticulous, diligent, professional, able to work with minimal supervision and enthusiastic and a motivated team player.
• Well versed in Microsoft Office: Words and PowerPoint.
• Possess good attitude and an analytical mind, be committed and hardworking.
• Competitive remuneration package
5 days work week
Nice working environment and good office culture
Please submit your application with your (i) detailed resume (ii) degree/professional qualification transcripts, SPM/O-level and STPM/UEC/Alevel results, (ii) a recent passport photo; and (v) your current and expected salary to HR@reddi.com.my on or before 28 February 2022.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.