An established Sarawak based Construction and Development company is looking for Contract Manager to lead our projects from inception to completion (Pre and Post contract).
We need personal with strong background in multifaceted aspects of project development.
You will be responsible to ensure project deliveries are on-track, in compliance with the regulatory, quality and budget requirement(s).
• Dealing in Pre and Post contract administrative matters
• Establish a collaborative problem-solving relationship with internal department(s), external stakeholder(s) and consultant(s) on day-today basis, on project issues and concerns
• Oversee contract matters, assessment and review of consultant(s) performances
• Establish and track projects claims, strategize payments in accordance
• Prepare work method statement and job hazard analysis for the works.
• Plan with quality control teams to ensure timely inspections by relevant parties (clients, vendors, authorities, etc.)
• Execute construction activities to meet schedule, budget, quality and safety requirements.
• Liaison with various stakeholders, including relevant authorities, consultants, vendors and sub-contractors
• Minimum Degree in Quantity Surveying/ Construction Management/Civil Engineering or relevant field of study
• Over 10 years-experience in construction and development
• Solid, experienced and well adapted in delivering multiple end-to-end projects running in parallel
• Highly organise, self-driven with high integrity to advocate transparency and fairness in engagement with Clients and Stakeholders, Contractor(s) and/or consultant(s)
• Meticulous, Analytical and problem solver
If you are able to provide insightful expertise on contract management, procurement, project delivery and high level of commercial and operational acumen in construction and development, with latest technology or digitilisation of projects monitoring and reporting, this post is crafted for you.
Submit your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 October 2021.