ASSISTANT HATCHERY MANAGER
Ginger & Coconut Development Sdn Bhd
• Managed the operation of hatchery not limited to only for crab
but to any other species as deemed fi t by the Directors.
• Managed the operation of a crab hatchery and nursery to
produce crablets consistently for the company’s own farm,
contract farmers and commercial requirements.
• Assist in the training of other staff in all aspects of hatchery
and nursery culture of mud crabs.
• Manage and contribute to all mud crab hatchery operations
including broodstock, husbandry, larval rearing, water quality
monitoring, feeds production and nursery production.
• Ensure that all feeds, equipment and goods required to run
the business successfully are ordered on a timely basis.
• Liaise with company staff, contract farmers, authorities and
the general public as facilities for the mud crab hatchery and
nursery as directed by G&C.
• Ensure that Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) standards
are followed on site during construction, operation and
maintenance of any equipment and ensure that all local
standards, regulations and requirements are also complied
• Ensure that MyGAP standards and compliance be adhered to
at all times.
• Manage the keeping of records, receipts, and paperwork as
appropriate for any work undertaken on behalf of G&C as
directed by senior management.
• Undertake any other duties as may be required from time to
time as directed by G&C.
• Qualifi cation in agriculture, aquaculture, fi sheries or related
• Minimum 5 years working experience as Assistant Farm
Manager / Supervisor on Mud Crab (or similar) farm.
• Competent in spoken and written English Language.
• Skills and experience in farm maintenance, construction or
plumbing an advantage
• Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking
Employment term: Full-Time
Salary range and benefi ts: Based on experience, and
Interested candidates are invited to write in with a complete
resume, stating details of personal particulars, academic
qualifi cations, working experience, current and expected salary,
telephone contact number and a non- returnable passport size
photograph to the:
GINGER & COCONUT DEVELOPMENT SDN. BHD. (889538-D)
Queen’s Court, Block E-4-1, Lot 9937, Jalan Wan Alwi, 93350
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia Tel : +6 082 575 763 or
Email at: email@example.com
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notifi ed)