Element Solutions Inc (NYSE: ESI) is a leading specialty
chemicals company whose operating businesses formulating
a broad range of solutions that enhance the performance of
products people use every day. Macdermid Alpha Electronics
Solutions is a business unit of Element Solutions Inc. To
support our growth strategy, we are looking for qualified and
experienced individuals to join our global organization in the
• Responsible for carrying out laboratory work and pilot line
plating under supervision.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Learn basic theoretical concepts of Electroless Nickel
• Learn key operating parameters relating to memory disk
• Assist in conducting beaker plating activities, pilot line
plating and deposit characterization works.
• Assist in performing instrumental analyses for various
samples relating to departmental functions.
• Perform all work in a safe manner with compliance on lab
policies and safety procedures.
• Keep work areas clear and clean and monitor inventories
of chemicals, reagents, and glassware.
• Minimum Diploma in Chemistry or STPM or SPM (Science
stream with good grade in Chemistry).
• Minimum 1 year technical and laboratory experience in a
manufacturing environment, preferably in chemical related
• Forklift driving experience will be an advantage
• Able to work in a team and communicate in English.
Interested candidates please send in your detailed resume
with recent passport sized photo to